The exhibit requires a timed entry ticket. When you purchase your tickets, you will be asked to choose a date and time you would like to visit. Guests are admitted into the gallery continuously, and your timed ticket entitles you to entry within a 30 minute window beginning at the time printed on your ticket. If you are late for your entry time, we will make every effort to accommodate you at the next entry time, subject to availability. Please try to arrive 15 minutes before your designated entry time. Once you are inside the exhibition you should allow a minimum of 60 - 90 minutes to experience the exhibit.
Print at Home tickets may be displayed on your smartphone for entry if you are unable to print them. If neither is an option, you may visit the box office to have your tickets printed.
NYC Booking & Ticket Info
Online: Get Tickets
New York Customer Service: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-602-4298
To purchase tickets by phone, call Ticketmaster: 800-653-8000
Box Office Located at: 356 W 12th St between Washington St and Greenwich St in the West Village, directly across the street from the exhibition entrance.
Exhibitionism Box Office is open from 9:30am until the last entry time listed below.
Limited engagement open daily through March 12, 2017.
Sunday to Thursday: 10:00 am to 6:00pm (last entry at 4:30pm)
Friday to Saturday: 10:00am to 9:00pm (last entry at 7:30pm)
West Village Community Hotline: 646-602-4299
For Corporate Bookings call Industria: 212-366-1114 ext 3
For Groups of 10+ please contact Group Sales Box Office / Broadway.com or call 1-800-BROADWAY
Chicago Booking & Ticket Info
Online: Get Tickets
Chicago Customer Service: email email@example.com or call 646-602-4299
To purchase tickets by phone, call Ticketmaster: 800-745-3000
Limited Engagement: April 15 – July 30
Navy Pier, Festival Hall B
Exhibitionism Box Office opens on April 1 and is open from 10:30am until the last entry time listed below.
Monday & Tuesday: 11:00am to 7:00pm (last entry at 5:30pm)
Wednesday & Thursday: 12:00pm to 9:00pm (last entry 7:30pm)
Friday & Saturday: 11:00am to 10:00pm (last entry at 8:30pm)
Sunday: 11:00am to 7:00pm (last entry at 5:30pm)
For Groups of 10+ please contact BICGroups.com or call 312.977.1710
COAT AND STROLLER CHECK
There is a coat and stroller check on site. Coat check is optional and will cost $2 per item. However, strollers are required to be checked due to their size and obstruction inside the exhibit space and will cost $5 per check.
VIP TICKETS - FAST TRACK
VIP packages are available and these include
· One entry to the Exhibition on 2 separate days, valid for one person only per day, per ticket.
· One VIP Souvenir Ticket and Lanyard, valid for one person.
· The ability to arrive on any day for any session with no advance booking.
· VIP Fast track entry lane to the exhibit
Please note tickets are not transferable. Mailed tickets will be despatched in late October.
Cost from $84.50 if booked online (plus per transaction fee and postage or will call fees).
For queries relating to online bookings already made please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If your inquiry relates to entrance to the event in the next 24 hours please see the Will Call Box Office for assistance on your arrival.
For important ticket information for Print at Home (including help when opening on an iPhone or iPad) & Mobile tickets please see here
- Where are my tickets?
- If you selected VIP tickets and chose mailing, you should expect to receive your within 3-5 business days
- If you have selected Print at Home tickets and you haven't received an email, please contact us at email@example.com
- Do I have to book in advance?
- Due to the anticipated high demand for the exhibition and limited season it is recommended that you book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- What do I bring to the venue on the day to gain access?
- Please print off your e-ticket and bring it to the venue on the day; access is by bar code scanning. If you have a Mobile Ticket sent to your cell phone, please download or screenshot it before attending if you do not have access to cellular data. Please bring your government issued ID for any "Student/Seniors/Military" tickets.
- I have booked more than one ticket, why do they have the same name on them?
- Tickets will appear with the name specified during the ticket booking process. Anyone holding the valid ticket will be permitted entry.
- Do I have to specify the name of my guest when I book tickets?
- No, the guest(s) ticket will be the same as the name specified during the booking process.
- I have booked tickets to the wrong day/time. Can I change these?
- Once your tickets have been confirmed, we are unable to change the day/entry slot.
- Are there any "Student/Seniors/Military" rate tickets?
- Concession rate tickets are available for seniors (65+), veterans, first responders, and full time students. Please select the "Student/Seniors/Military" rate at the time of booking as this cannot be changed afterwards. You will be asked to present relevant ID at the venue if you have booked a concession rate ticket.
- I am now unable to go can I give them to a friend/relative?
- This is fine but please see above if it is a "Student/Seniors/Military" booking.
- Are there discounts for children?
- Children under 6 have free entrance. All children under 16 should be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Can I buy tickets in person?
- You can buy tickets at the Will Call Box Office from October 30, 2016 located on 356 W 12th Street West Village on the day of your visit, subject to availability. See above for opening hours.
- What time should I arrive?
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your allotted time slot. Please note we cannot guarantee entry if you are late for your time slot.
- How big is the exhibition?
- This immersive and interactive music exhibition is curated into 9 spectacular thematic galleries, and is the largest touring experience of its kind ever to be staged.
- How long does it take to go around the exhibition?
- Please allow up to 90 minutes to see the exhibition. Some of our visitors may take a little longer and you should consider that when selecting your entry time.
- Can I bring my camera to the exhibition?
- No photography is allowed in the exhibition.
- Is the exhibition suitable for children?
- There is no age restricted material included in the event.
- Are we able to take food and drink into the venue?
- To protect the props and costumes, you are not able to bring food in with you, however you are able to bring bottled water into the exhibition.
- Is there wheelchair access to the venue?
- Assisted or ramp access is available at the venue’s main entrance. Call customer service for any inquiries.
- Can I host a private function with exclusive access to EXHIBITIONISM for my company/clients?
- Yes. There is availability for evening functions, including exclusive access to view EXHIBITIONISM. Whether you wish to host an intimate gathering or a larger event, a unique experience with private viewing of the exhibition can be tailored to suit. For more information, contact customer service. Info included above.