Attending the Event
Print at Home tickets may be displayed on your smartphone for entry if you are unable to print them. If neither is an option, you may visit the box office to have your tickets printed.
Monday & Tuesday: 1pm-7.30pm
Wednesday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm (venue closes at 9:30pm)
Thursday: 12:00pm - 7:30pm (venue closes at 9:00pm)
Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 8:30pm (venue closes at 10:00pm)
Sunday: 11:00am - 5:30pm (venue closes at 7:00pm)
Thursday June 15: 12pm- 5pm (venue closes at 6.30pm)
Mon Jun 26: 1pm - 5:30pm (closes 7pm)
Note: we will be open and running extended hours on July 3, 4 and 5. See the calendar dates for more info.
- If you have a question that cannot be answered from the list below, please visit our Contact Us page
Where are my tickets?
- If you have selected Print at Home tickets and you haven't received an email or if you haven't received your VIP tickets within 7 business days please contact us at email@example.com
- Do I have to book in advance?
- Due to the anticipated high demand for the exhibition and limited season it is recommended that you book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- What do I bring to the venue on the day to gain access?
- Please print off your e-ticket and bring it to the venue on the day; access is by bar code scanning. If you have a Mobile Ticket sent to your cell phone, please download or screenshot it before attending if you do not have access to cellular data. Please bring your government issued ID for any "Student/Seniors/Military" tickets.
- I have booked more than one ticket, why do they have the same name on them?
- Tickets will appear with the name specified during the ticket booking process. Anyone holding the valid ticket will be permitted entry.
- Do I have to specify the name of my guest when I book tickets?
- No, the guest(s) ticket will be the same as the name specified during the booking process.
- I have booked tickets to the wrong day/time. Can I change these?
- Once your tickets have been confirmed, we are unable to change the day/entry slot.
- Are there any "Student/Seniors/Military" rate tickets?
- Concession rate tickets are available for seniors (65+), veterans, first responders, and full time students. Please select the "Student/Seniors/Military" rate at the time of booking as this cannot be changed afterwards. You will be asked to present relevant ID at the venue if you have booked a concession rate ticket. "Student/Seniors/Military" discounts are not available on VIP tickets or already discounted tickets.
- I am now unable to go can I give them to a friend/relative?
- This is permitted but see above if it is a "Student/Seniors/Military" booking.
- Are there discounts for children?
- Children under 12 have free entrance. All children under 18 should be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Can I buy tickets in person?
- Tickets may be purchased at the door, subject to availability. See above for hours of operation. There is a $3 per transaction fee for all tickets bought at the box office.
- How big is the exhibition?
- This immersive and interactive music exhibition is curated into 9 spectacular thematic galleries, and is the largest touring experience of its kind ever to be staged.
- How long does it take to go around the exhibition?
- Please allow up to 90 minutes to see the exhibition. Some of our visitors may take a little longer and you should consider that when selecting your entry time. There is no limit to the time you may spend inside the gallery up until closing time.
- Can I bring my camera to the exhibition?
- Photography with cell phone only is permitted, but not in all galleries.
- Is the exhibition suitable for children?
- There is no age restricted material included in the event.
Is there coat and stroller check?
There is a coat and stroller check on site. Coat check is optional and will cost $2 per item. However, strollers are required to be checked due to their size and obstruction inside the exhibit space and will cost $5 per check.
- Are we able to take food and drink into the venue?
- To protect the props and costumes, you are not able to bring food in with you, however you are able to bring bottled water into the exhibition.
- Is there wheelchair access to the venue?
- All levels of the Navy Pier complex are accessible by elevators.
- Can I host a private function with exclusive access to EXHIBITIONISM for my company/clients?
- Yes. There is availability for evening functions, including exclusive access to view EXHIBITIONISM. Whether you wish to host an intimate gathering or a larger event, a unique experience with private viewing of the exhibition can be tailored to suit. For more information, contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org. Info included above.