The Rolling Stones’ first ever major exhibition, Exhibitionism, delivered by DHL, opens in Sydney, Australia, at the ICC, on Saturday 17th November.
- Harbourside Car Park, ICC Sydney Exhibition Centre Car Park and ICC Sydney Theatre Car Park information:
- ICC Sydney operates two 24 hour car parking stations with a total of 826 parking spaces including 11 disabled parking bays, 25 motorcycle parking spaces, 50 bicycle racks and 20 electric car charge spaces.
- Car Park Height: 2.2m
- Address: 14 Darling Drive, Sydney, NSW 2000
- ICC Sydney Exhibition Centre Car Park (Car Park 1) - OPEN
- ICC Sydney Theatre Car Park (Car Park 2) - OPEN
- Operating hours: 7 Days - 24 hours
- 0 - 1 hour: $18.00
- 1 - 2 hours: $30.00
- 2 - 3 hours: $38.00
- 3 - 4 hours: $44.00
- 4+ hours (to 4am only): $49.00
- Entry after 5pm and exit before 4.00am
- Car Park rates reset at 4.00am daily: $28.00
- The wheelchair accessible bus route 389 operates between Bridge Street, Circular Quay and Pyrmont, making several stops around the edge of Darling Harbour.
- The ferry wharves at Circular Quay and Darling Harbour are both fully accessible.
- All Light Rail stations have either ramp or lift access with two stations situated in the precinct.
- Darling Harbour’s car parks provide accessible parking spaces and level access to the street.
- An electric wheelchair recharge station is situated along the wall on Tumbalong Boulevard at Palm Grove.