If you want to play country music, you need a good acoustic guitar. There are many different brands and models of acoustic guitars out there, so how do you know which one is best for country music?
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing an acoustic guitar for country music:
-The guitar should have a good, clean sound.
-It should be able to be played with a pick or without a pick.
-It should be comfortable to play.
-It should have a nice, warm tone.
With those things in mind, here are some of the best acoustic guitars for country music:
-The Martin D-28 is a classic acoustic guitar that has been used by many famous country musicians. It has a rich, warm sound and is very comfortable to play.
-The Taylor Swift Baby Taylor is a great choice for country music. It has a bright, clean sound and is very easy to play.
-The Gibson J-45 is another great choice for country music. It has a smooth, mellow sound and is very comfortable to play.
-The Fender CD-60 is a great choice for beginners. It has a bright, clean sound and is very easy to play.
Top 10 Acoustic Guitars For Country Music
Moukey 38in Acoustic Guitar for Beginner Kid Adult Teen Guitarra Acustica with Chord Poster, Gig Bag, Tuner, Picks, Nylon Strings, Capo, Cloth, Strap - Sunburst
- Comes with a chord poster to help beginners memorize chords and fretboards efficiently
- Made with quality materials- basswood body, okoume neck, ABS fingerboard, and non-scratching frets
- Guitar is compliant with the test of heavy-metal elements and has passed all of the tested items listed in the CPC and EN71
- Has a clear and vibrant tone that is suited for all styles of music
- Complete all-in-one guitar bundle provides everything needed for starters
- May be too large for some people
Pyle Classical Acoustic Guitar 36 Inch Junior Size Beginner Starter Kit Steel String Guitarra Acustica Bundle Pack with Gig Bag,Tuner, Picks, Strap for Students Practice, Kids, Adults
- Complete all-in-one acoustic guitar set
- Junior scale size
- Beginner ready
- None noted
Music Alley MA34-N Classical Junior Guitar
- This guitar is a great size for kids or beginners.
- The nylon strings are softer on the fingers and produce a warm tone.
- The metal gearheads allow for accurate and quicker tuning.
- The classical guitar design is popular and high playing.
- Nylon strings take longer to settle.
Master-play Beginner Wood Acoustic Guitar 38” For Boys/Girls/Teens With Accessories Kit, Case, Strap, Pick, Digital Tuner, Extra Strings, Capo, Wash Cloth (Pink Gradient)
- Comes with accessories
- Digital tuner included
- Extra strings included
- Comes with a case
- Strap included
- May be too small for some people
- Only comes in one color
Pyle Acoustic Guitar Beginner Starter Kit Guitarra Acustica Bundle Pack with Cutaway Body Set for Students Practice, Kids, Adults, Right, Gray, one size (PGA550CAB)
- A ¾ junior size 6 string guitar perfect for use on lessons, recitals, band rehearsals, on-stage performances or when practicing at home.
- The classic guitar starter features handcrafted construction with linden wood body, okoume headstock, wood fretboard, matt black finish with white ABS binding and beautiful celluloid inlay and chrome die-cast machine head.
- This black cutaway junior acoustic guitar kit is excellent for both beginner and children looking to start guitar playing. The beginner guitar kit brings you everything you need to start playing straight out of the box.
- May be too small for some people.
- May be difficult to find replacement parts.
WINZZ HAND RUBBED Series - 36 Inches 3/4 Dreadnought Acoustic Acustica Guitar Bundle, Dark Hunter Green
- Quality construction
- Bright and warm tone
- Smooth playability
- Attractive design
- Includes all the accessories you need to get started
38" Wood Guitar With Case and Accessories for Kids/Boys/Girls/Teens/Beginners (38", Sunburst)
- Sounds good
- Comes with accessories
- Attractive finish
- None noted
HOHNER 6 String Acoustic Guitar, Right Handed, Natural (HAG250P)
- Sturdy build quality
- Easy playability with nylon strings
- 1/2 sized classical guitar
- 1 year warranty
- None mentioned
JOYMUSIC 6 String 38" Acoustic Guitar Kit,Blueburst,Gloss (JG-38C,BLS), Right
- Full wood
- ruction for good quality sound
- 38 inch size is popular for beginner
- Geared tuning for easy tuning
- Wood frame for durability
Kyser Quick-Change Guitar Capo for 6-string acoustic guitars, Rosewood, KG6RW
- The original one-handed Quick-Change capo
- Strong, lightweight aluminum with steel spring
- Professional quality
- Parks on the guitar's headstock when not in use
- Made in USA and guaranteed for life
Best Acoustic Guitars For Country Music – Buyer’s Guide
Looking for an acoustic guitar that will be perfect for country music? Here is a buyer’s guide to help you choose the best one!
When it comes to choosing an acoustic guitar for country music, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. Firstly, the guitar should have a nice, mellow tone. Secondly, it should be easy to play, with a comfortable neck and action. Here are a few of our top picks for the best acoustic guitars for country music:
1. Yamaha FG800M
This Yamaha acoustic guitar is perfect for country music, with its warm, mellow tone. It is also very comfortable to play, thanks to its slim neck and low action.
2. Taylor 110e
The Taylor 110e is another great option for country music. It has a lovely, bright tone which will add some sparkle to your sound. It is also very comfortable to play, thanks to its slimmer neck and lower action.
3. Martin D-35
The Martin D-35 is a classic acoustic guitar which is perfect for country music. It has a rich, full sound which is perfect for strumming and picking. It is also very well made, with a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides.
4. Gibson J-45
The Gibson J-45 is another classic acoustic guitar which is perfect for country music. It has a warm, rich sound which is perfect for strumming and fingerpicking. It is also very well made, with a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides.
5. Collings D1
The Collings D1 is a great acoustic guitar for country music. It has a lovely, bright tone which will add some sparkle to your sound. It is also very comfortable to play, thanks to its slim neck and low action.
Chris Hawkins is a writer and music lover who specializes in articles about music production and computer accessories. He has a passion for helping people find the best music-related products to fit their needs and budget. When he's not writing, Chris enjoys spending time with his family, playing guitar, and exploring new places.